References In INDIA & International
Jobs In Hand
- Dehradun – Mussoorie (Ropeway) – Longest Ropeway in the country, already allotted and under design stage, execution to be completed in 2 years.
- Yamunotri Ropeway – Project under design stage, execution to be completed in 3 years as being in very difficult terrain.
- Brest Metropole (France)-Feasibility study and technical support-Definition of a hectometric transport system to cross the Penfeld exhibition park: connection with the planned tramway and the new mixed development zone-definition of a technology that is compatible with the site constraints: boat traffic, wind pressure.
- Laval (Canada)-Technical feasibility study for an aerial tramway-normative and technological, framework, operating, maintenance and qualification methods for an urban system, functional diagrams of stations, recommendations for the surrounding urban development.
- Nimes (France)-Caremeau Hospital-Definition of a transport system meeting public transport needs on-site and ensuring a connection with the city’s public transport system (planned tramway).
- Limeil- Brevanners (France) – Qualification of a transport system connecting to the Grand Paris underground: elaboration of the reference system, technical definition, and qualification of the system.
- Val d’Isere (France)- Reworking of the public transport system through the creation of structuring transport lines: rapid transit buses on main roads, APM for an underground system in the village, connections with electric cars.
- Santiago (Chili)- Refurbishment of the San Cristobal cable car (Metropolitan Park)-Technical definition of the structuresto be built, supervision of purchasing procedures and construction, and organization of its operation.
Some additional MDP references:
- Grenoble (France) – CEA (French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Laboratory): the building of a connection system in a controlled atmosphere (clean concept) between two laboratories – Mission: Definition of the concept, technical support during construction, organization of system operations.
- Alpe d’ Huez (France): support to the municipality in setting up an optimized transport system: reducing the total distance traveled, use of low – pollution engines, using electric shuttle buses.
- Vaujany- Building of an inclined elevator serving different public facilities in a town with a terrace structure.
- Le Treport (France)- Installation of 4 inclined elevators to replace the funicular that served the parking zones for tourists
in the historic city center.
Some additional ERIC References:
- Gondola lift Nuevo Occidente in COLOMBIA in 2007
- Gondola lift Arvi in COLOMBIA in 2009
- Feasibility study for an urban transportation in BEJAIA, ALGERIA in 2009
- Feasibility study for a guided transport to access the Soufrière place in GUADELOUPE in 2009
- Feasibility study for two gondolas (Picacho and Cerro El Picacho) and an aerial ropeway (Palmitas) in Colombia, in 2016
- Technical Feasibility study for an urban transport in Ajaccio Area (Corsica – France) in 2017