References In INDIA & International
- Brest Metropole (France)-Feasibility study and technical support-Definition of a hectometric transport system to cross the Penfeld exhibition park: connection with the planned tramway and the new mixed development zone-definition of a technology that is compatible with the site constraints: boat traffic, wind pressure.
- Laval (Canada)-Technical feasibility study for an aerial tramway-normative and technological, framework, operating, maintenance and qualification methods for an urban system, functional diagrams of stations, recommendations for the surrounding urban development.
- Nimes (France)-Caremeau Hospital-Definition of a transport system meeting public transport needs on-site and ensuring a connection with the city’s public transport system (planned tramway).
- Limeil- Brevanners (France) – Qualification of a transport system connecting to the Grand Paris underground: elaboration of the reference system, technical definition, and qualification of the system.
- Val d’Isere (France)- Reworking of the public transport system through the creation of structuring transport lines: rapid transit buses on main roads, APM for an underground system in the village, connections with electric cars.
- Santiago (Chili)- Refurbishment of the San Cristobal cable car (Metropolitan Park)-Technical definition of the structuresto be built, supervision of purchasing procedures and construction, and organization of its operation.
Some additional MDP references:
- Grenoble (France) – CEA (French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Laboratory): the building of a connection system in a controlled atmosphere (clean concept) between two laboratories – Mission: Definition of the concept, technical support during construction, organization of system operations.
- Alpe d’ Huez (France): support to the municipality in setting up an optimized transport system: reducing the total distance traveled, use of low – pollution engines, using electric shuttle buses.
- Vaujany- Building of an inclined elevator serving different public facilities in a town with a terrace structure.
- Le Treport (France)- Installation of 4 inclined elevators to replace the funicular that served the parking zones for tourists
in the historic city center.
Some additional ERIC References:
- Gondola lift Nuevo Occidente in COLOMBIA in 2007
- Gondola lift Arvi in COLOMBIA in 2009
Feasibility study for an urban transportation in BEJAIA, ALGERIA in 2009
Feasibility study for a guided transport to access the Soufrière place in GUADELOUPE in 2009
Feasibility study for two gondolas (Picacho and Cerro El Picacho) and an aerial ropeway (Palmitas) in Colombia, in 2016
Technical Feasibility study for an urban transport in Ajaccio Area (Corsica – France) in 2017