Solang Valley Manali Mountain Recreational Area
Project master Planning
Solang valley is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India. 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport. Solang Valley Mountain Recreational Area was conceptualized by the founder members of Ronmas with Norwegian AID through NORAID and master planning consultancy by the SKI PLANNING Expert Mr. Alfred Anderson from Norway, for the government of Himachal Pradesh and subsequently for SKI Himalayas.
• Design & Master Planning of Solang Valley Mountain Recreational Area.
• Topographical survey and finalizing alignment of the ropeway.
• Gondola LIFT at Manali for SKI Area connectivity
• Engineering Costing and Helping Ski Himalayas and POMA SAS France for latest state of the art ropeway.
• The Ropeway is the a Modern Ropeway Designed with 19 cabins with a seating capacity of 8 persons per cabin. The ropeway is 1.3 km long with a vertical rise of 500 meters and speed of 6 m/s. Capable for 1200 pph.