Auli Ski Area Project
Project Master Planning and PMC
Auli in Uttarakhand at an average height of 2800 meters, is the only homologated FIS approved ski slope in the country with artificial snow making system.
Dianeige France along with the Help of Ronmas was instrumental in design, conceptualization and the project management consultancy for the Construction of the Auli Ski Area and foreseeing the overall development of the Master Plan .
Artificial snow making system is mandatory for hosting any international or global games event. Snowstar [now Sufag by MND group] installed both mobile and static snow guns with a captive artificial lake and associated utilities. Founder members of of Ronmas helped the SNOWSTAR to Plan and design the Earthwork of the lake and the placement of Guns and planning of the Snow making system
RIPL Scope through Dianeige:
• Design & Planning of Auli Ski Area.
• Layout design of Ski Slopes.
• Design, of artificial lake, static snow guns, mobile snow guns and associated utilities.
• Design, of artificial lake.
• static snow guns
• mobile snow guns
• Associated utilities.
• Design of Skiing and Snowboarding Timing & Result Systems Job executed by Alge Timing Austria.
• Implementing of snow groomers and snow transport vehicles from Prinoth for maintenance of slopes Purchased through STC.
• Design of of Auli Ski Shop with state of art ski storage, drying systems and ski repair equipment from Wintersteiger AG.
• elp in Getting FIS approval for Slopes and interacting with FIS Expert Mr Walter Trilling.
• Conduct of South Asian Winter Games in 2011 Held in AULI
• including Result and Timing Services.